Next Saturday Sale - Stirks, Weaned Calves, Store & Breeding Sheep 10.00am. Craven Feather Auction 10.30am. Furniture & Antiques 10.15am. Machinery 11.30am. Delivery of Goods - Thursday 2pm till 4pm. Friday 10am till 4pm. All catalogues available online. Also Sale of Border Fine Art, Beswick & China. Viewing from 10.30am. Sale 11.30am.
Reduction of the Beechwood Herd of Pedigree Longhorn Cattle the property of Mesrs CE Fuller & Son, North Runcton, Kings Lynn. the Beechwood Herd resides in a 4 year TB Parish and lies throughout the year on 40 acres of grassland. the cows have been run with the saler bull since October. Pictures available in the Flickr Gallery and Catalogue available to download above. Sale 10.30am approx.
The Rural Payments Agency’s mobile support unit will be at the market on Monday 18th May & Wednesday 27th May until 3pm. Visit us to
• Get online and register on the rural payments system
• hand in your Basic Payment Scheme (BPS), RLE1 forms & docs
• get a basic check of your forms
• get a receipt
If you are an agent with 5 or more claims you will need to book an appointment at one of our 50 drop-in centres. Call 03000 200 301
To register on the rural payments system you’ll need to bring :
• National Insurance number
• date of birth
• business specific information (eg bank account details)
• email address, if you have one
• Passport, driving licence, photo identification or utility bill.
Please bring along your SBI number, it will help us to process your forms more quickly.